Truly can make you stronger… survival is the purpose of life for 90% of us who are going day to day from pay check to pay check having love in our lives but not in our hearts to make it full. How about the remaining 10% well they are paying attention to what life’s purposeContinue reading “What does Kill you can…”
I suppose if you are not present and make it about time, you will miss the trueness of the soul that you are connected to and aren’t interacting with. If at some point we elect to evolve and not require thought to create separateness we will continue to be alone as the mind makes thisContinue reading “The SECRET to beyond a happy relationship!”
I had lived almost 30 something years of my experience here as a human being.. doing things by thought rather than by something unimaginable.. I realized that this was not something that I chose it was something that I created by logic… My father was of the mind… and my mother of the heart… TwoContinue reading “Depth how do you chose to….”
Love, Happiness, Joy, Butterflies, Extreme Overwhelming Bliss, Acceptance, Unconditional Love… All of these things and more positive things are not just something you wait for you realize it’s inside you in the first place it shares no opposite and available to you NOW!
As a man of this world… it takes more than courage to stop repetitive thought patterns it takes shear will. When you are involved in seeing someone it takes the ability to be honest, sincere, and knowing who you aren’t to make the correct choices. What is meant by correct choices is the ability toContinue reading “Rising above thought.. A man’s creed to being faithful…”